How to renew or edit automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state?

Last year (2017) I activated automatic electronic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state (NY) for 2018, during the tax filing process in Turbotax.   I did not get the option to renew or edit during the 2018 tax filing process. 

Has this option been discontinued?

If not, how do I ensure it will continue in 2019 and how to edit the amount?

At the very end of your New York state return, you should see a screen that says Additional Tax Situations. On this screen, there is an option to Prepare Estimated Tax Vouchers for 2019 (Form IT-2105). Please see attached screenshot for reference. 

I am not asking about Estimated Tax Vouchers.  I am asking about "automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state".
If in fact the option to Prepare Estimated Tax Vouchers, does give the opportunity to set up automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state for 2019, then how do I do that once the return has been filed?

I have the same question!