turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

malzim

How to renew or edit automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state?

Last year (2017) I activated automatic electronic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state (NY) for 2018, during the tax filing process in Turbotax.   I did not get the option to renew or edit during the 2018 tax filing process. 

Has this option been discontinued?

If not, how do I ensure it will continue in 2019 and how to edit the amount?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ChristieB

How to renew or edit automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state?

At the very end of your New York state return, you should see a screen that says Additional Tax Situations. On this screen, there is an option to Prepare Estimated Tax Vouchers for 2019 (Form IT-2105). Please see attached screenshot for reference. 

malzim

I am not asking about Estimated Tax Vouchers.  I am asking about "automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state".
If in fact the option to Prepare Estimated Tax Vouchers, does give the opportunity to set up automatic payment of quarterly estimated taxes for the state for 2019, then how do I do that once the return has been filed?

I have the same question!
Manage cookies