Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to purchase TurboTax Download ? I just can't find it. Searched Help but only shows me how to download it after purchase, but not how to purchase it. Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to purchase TurboTax Download ? I just can't find it. Searched Help but only shows me how to download it after purchase, but not how to purchase it. Thanks

CD/DOWNLOAD (This requires a full PC or Mac—-cannot be used on a mobile device)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You can also purchase the CD/download from various retailers such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc. etc. etc.

This link Where can I obtain authentic TurboTax software? has a list of authorized TurboTax resellers.

When you use desktop software, there is an additional fee to e-file a state return.  You can avoid that fee if you print, sign and mail the state return.  The state e-file fee is $20 and increases to $25 in March.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/minimum-syst...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

9 Replies

CD/DOWNLOAD (This requires a full PC or Mac—-cannot be used on a mobile device)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You can also purchase the CD/download from various retailers such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc. etc. etc.

This link Where can I obtain authentic TurboTax software? has a list of authorized TurboTax resellers.

When you use desktop software, there is an additional fee to e-file a state return.  You can avoid that fee if you print, sign and mail the state return.  The state e-file fee is $20 and increases to $25 in March.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/system-requirements/help/minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-system-requirements/minimum-syst...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Thank You.   For the Premier, it says on sale from $ 105 to be $ 84, but when you click on it and get ready to pay, it changes it to be $ 110.  Not sure why, but extremely misleading.   Didn't buy it yet.    (can't buy at Walmart, etc because live overseas).

Not sure where you are seeing it for $84.  I see $110 on the site for Premier.   

Screenshot 2567-01-27 at 11.56.42.pngScreenshot 2567-01-27 at 11.56.50.pngScreenshot 2567-01-27 at 11.57.05.png

@samuidavid8 Wow!   Grab a bargain when you can get it.  Not sure why there is such a disparity in the prices on the site.   You say you are overseas----are you able to purchase from Amazon?

Amazon is showing Premier for $64.99

Oooooh, that is good.  Yes, I can get Amazon here.   And it's from the Intuit Store.  So, I'm going to download from Amazon.  Thanks a bunch !!!!!!

Oooops, it says the offer is good only for those people in the United States.  

Ugh!!!  Sorry.  

No worries.  I appreciate all your help.   At least I know how to get the Turbo Tax Download now.   And I will tell my Dad who lives in the US, that he can get a discount via Amazon.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies