Solved: How to file electronically and submit a signed form 8283 and inventory on paper?

SCHUETZ1619

How to file electronically and submit a signed form 8283 and inventory on paper?

When I file I must submit an appraisal with form 8283, and that form must be signed by me, the receiving institution, and the appraiser. If I file electronically, TurboTax will automatically submit the form, but without the necessary signatures and inventory. How do I submit the signed form and inventory if I want to file electronically, and how do I make sure that they are associated with the proper electronic filing? Or am I barred form filing electronically because of this one form?

HelenaC

No, TurboTax doesn't submit Form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contributions to the IRS. However, you'll be able to e-file and you'll have three days after you e-file to send in Form 8453 with your Form 8283/supporting documentation.

HelenaC

etccdb

turbo tax doesn't sign my 8283