To confirm the scheduled direct debit payment, you would need to access a copy of your tax return. The scheduled debit date for a federal tax payment would be listed on the Federal Information Worksheet-Part V. The debit date for a state tax payment would be on your State Information Worksheet-Part V.
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
- Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
- In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
- Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Then select the option to print your 2017 federal and state return. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms. This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
- Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.
Note: If you do not see the scheduled debit date on the worksheet(s) above, this means a debit payment has not been scheduled and you can pay the taxes due by either mailing a check or paying online through the IRS.gov website https://www.irs.gov/payments or your state agency website. You can also check your federal balance due at that link.
Here is a FAQ with links to each states Department of Revenue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211