mia_june0987

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

Doc5108

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

Do I need to send anything if I e-file my tax return?
If you Electronically Filed (E-Filed) your Tax Return you do Not have to sign or mail anything.  The IRS receives a Copy of your W-2 and other information.  Unless you see instructions on your filing instructions page, you're done once the IRS accepts your e-filed return.  That's the beauty of electronically filing your tax returns, nothing to mail.  I suggest you Print a copy of your Tax Return for your files and Save your Return as a PDF file on your computer.

Hope this helps.

Doc5108

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

Hope this helps.

mia_june0987

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

thank you so much. it helps a lot.
Arunkumar

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

You need not do any attachments for filing your W-2. You can either import W-2 into your return or you can go to federal taxes - Wages and income, to enter your W-2 information.

mia_june0987

How to attach the W2 when using e-file?

thank you so much