How should I file a second tax return?

7c967f70f448

How should I file a second tax return?

7c967f70f448

How should I file a second tax return?

I mean a different one from my previous return!

How should I file a second tax return?

Do you mean a return for someone else?   You cannot file a second tax return for yourself.   If you filed a tax return and left out some of your income etc.  you have to wait for the first return to be fully processed and then prepare an amended return.

If you mean you need to prepare a return for some other person:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

DanaB27

How should I file a second tax return?

If you filed your 2020 tax return already but need to make changes then it depends if your return got rejected or accepted.

• If your return has been rejected by the IRS, then all you have to do is make the changes on your return and refile.
  • If your return has been accepted by the IRS, then you have to file an amended return (1040X) to make changes. But you might want to wait until your refund or payment is processed. Please be aware that you can e-file your 2020 amended federal tax return, but most states require amendments to be printed and filed by mail. Please see FAQ How to amend a tax return for instructions.

Please see the links below when Form 1040X is available:

7c967f70f448

How should I file a second tax return?

What i mean is i had couple of jobs, so i need file every one by it self, so my question is how? Do i need creat couple accounts or i can do it on one account? Do i need to wait to receive the one that I filled already ,or i can submit all of them in one day!