brittbritt012

How long does it usually take to recieve 6-digit verification code? I'ts been over an hour and I made sure email was correct and tried resending code and still nothing.

CassieLO

It can take up to 15 minutes for the code to be emailed to you. Since you've been waiting longer than 15 minutes and have verified your email account, please check your junk email folders too.

(Don’t try to get a new code too soon, it will invalidate the old code and you’ll end up waiting longer.)

You can also try getting verification by phone. Keep in mind, you can’t get a code via text if you don’t have a phone number listed in your TurboTax account.

More information can be found in this FAQ:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3888138

paulywauly55

A VERY LOOOOONG TIME

bearshoes35

it's not working I need the verification code sent to me on my phone the number [phone number removed] please so i can e-file my taxes

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can request to have the code sent in a text message. Please refer to the FAQ below.