bobbyjoeokc

HOW DO YOU GET ADDITIONAL COPIES OF A FORM IN T-T? I HAVE ONE K-1 ENTERED BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET AN ADDITIONAL FOUR MORE INTO THE SYSTEM.

I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO GET ADDITIONAL FORMS WHEN DOING TAXES

IN TURBO TAXES. I NEED FIVE K-1S BUT CAN'T GET THE OTHERS IN.  ITS

PROBABLY SOMETHING OBVIOUS BUT TODAY I DON';T SEE THE WAY???

ToddL

Here are some sample screens that show how to get to where you enter or edit or delete a K-1.

All flow from the Schedule K-1 interview in Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income

ToddL