Solved: How do we access more than one Turbo Tax account from the same home computer?

How do we access more than one Turbo Tax account from the same home computer?

Both my son and I are trying to file our tax returns from the same home computer, but Turbo Tax will only allow me into my account, and my son cannot get to his.  It keeps kicking to my account when he tried to put in his User ID, etc.  what do we do about this?

Are you both using the Online version?  There shouldn't be any problem with using 2 accounts.  Your info is still in the cookies and cache.  Try clearing those.  You need to first sign out of your account.  You can use the same email for 5 accounts.

Here's how to start a second return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894512-how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-online

Here's how to start a second return

To start a new return in the online version of TurboTax:

1. Sign out of the current account and close the browser window
  2. Clear your history & cookies 
  3. Then you should be able to use a new account in TurboTax without any issues. If you still experience difficulties, try using a different browser as well, such as chrome or firefox.

If this doesn't fully answer your question, please provide additional details.