Mdeandrade93

How do I view messages on TurboTax? I got a message saying I had a message to view but I can’t seem to figure out where that would be.

Kat

When you're logged into the TurboTax Community, you'll see a small envelope icon in the upper right-hand side of your screen.  It's next to your avatar or picture for your profile.  

This is your "inbox", similar to any email inbox you may have.  Look for your messages there.  See the screenshot I'm adding.

Inked2021-01-16 21_18_33-Window_LI.jpg

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
ErickaY
Moderator

Hey there, 

Can you please post a screenshot of the message you received?

Thanks!

-Ericka

Mdeandrade93

image0.png

ErickaY
Moderator

Thank you! I sent you a PM.

-Ericka