How do I upgrade from Deluxe version to the Premie...

jnelka

How do I upgrade from Deluxe version to the Premier. When I try to do this within the TurboTax application, it indicates that I need to enter a Confirmation #- ??

I have already paid for the Deluxe Version,  What is my confirmation number. How do I get one?
JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please contact customer support and they will ask you for your TurboTax serial number and then they will provide you with a confirmation number.

Follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

@jnelka

Sherry56

Please give me a confirmation number