twk_5

How do I Skip the "Does the income from last year's return still apply?" question for now. I need to get off my spouses return info and fill in my info.

Married filing jointly, I don't have my spouses info so I don't know what W2 he got and I need to skip this section for now 
tagteam

Just choose yes or no so you can continue thru the interview then return later to fill in this information if you will file a joint return.

Or are you trying to file separately this year ?    If so were you listed first or second on the prior year joint  return ?