How do I save my tax return as a sharable (non-pas...

How do I save my tax return as a sharable (non-password protected) file? I need it for my unemployment and it wont upload due to password protection.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do---but you cannot send your tax return or the tax file from TurboTax to the unemployment office if that is what you are trying to do.  You can only print out a copy and then do whatever you need to do with it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

Turbo Tax is not password protected unless you saved it on your computer with a password.  Did you download the .tax2019 file or the pdf file?  Anyone should be able to open and view the pdf file.  Don't send them the raw data file ending in .tax.