carlsnyder-1

How do I report income from a form 1042-S code 15?

I live in Canada and have U.S. pension income to report.
LeonardS

You do not report your Form 1042-S using TurboTax.  Form 1042-S is not supported by TurboTax.   Form 1042-S does not have to be filed with your tax return you will mail your Form 1042-S to the address specified in the form instructions.

carlsnyder-1

I was led to believe I could use your on line version of Turbo Tax to file my U.S. taxes. However your package doesn't support for people who live outside of the U.S. and have pension income on a form 1042-s code 15 with income and income tax withheld. You also don't support forms 1116 and 2555 which are needed. Your people are not up on what is needed to file U.S. taxes living outside of the U.S. I guess I will need to file my taxes using the IRS website and send my taxes in on paper and hope the mail gets to Texas.

LeonardS

Form 1042-S is not filed with your tax return you will mail your Form 1042-S to the address specified in the form instructions.  Yes, Form 1042-S is not supported by TurboTax.  However, Form 1116 and Form 2555 are supported by TurboTax Editions higher than TurboTax free.