Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

redtitanx
Returning Member

How do I pay for my TurboTax service if my billing info is not a street address in the USA? I have cards with US military APO AE zip code, but TT billing won't accept.

I am a USAF retiree living in the UK, so have both a UK street address and the APO mail drop box where I retired from, and card statements to both, but TT won't accept any card number at either address.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I pay for my TurboTax service if my billing info is not a street address in the USA? I have cards with US military APO AE zip code, but TT billing won't accept.

You cannot use a credit card that does not have a US address.  You can pay TurboTax fees from a Federal refund if you have enough refund to cover the fees.

Can I pay my TurboTax fees with a foreign credit or debit card?

No. For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You cannot use a credit card that does not have a US address.  You can pay TurboTax fees from a Federal refund if you have enough refund to cover the fees.

Can I pay my TurboTax fees with a foreign credit or debit card?

No. For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies