redtitanx

How do I pay for my TurboTax service if my billing info is not a street address in the USA? I have cards with US military APO AE zip code, but TT billing won't accept.

I am a USAF retiree living in the UK, so have both a UK street address and the APO mail drop box where I retired from, and card statements to both, but TT won't accept any card number at either address.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You cannot use a credit card that does not have a US address.  You can pay TurboTax fees from a Federal refund if you have enough refund to cover the fees.

Can I pay my TurboTax fees with a foreign credit or debit card?

No. For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).