Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I pay for my taxes when the only option there is is Google Play but Google Play won't allow me to use it? My refund is too small.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I pay for my taxes when the only option there is is Google Play but Google Play won't allow me to use it? My refund is too small.

To change your payment method using a mobile app before you e-file:

1. Sign in and open your return, if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Select Review, then continue until you get to/choose Review your order.
  4. Scroll down and select View payment options.
  5. Choose a payment option other than paying with your federal refund.

Here's how to change your payment method if you are Not using a mobile app before you e-file :

1. Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

To change your payment method using a mobile app before you e-file:

1. Sign in and open your return, if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Select Review, then continue until you get to/choose Review your order.
  4. Scroll down and select View payment options.
  5. Choose a payment option other than paying with your federal refund.

Here's how to change your payment method if you are Not using a mobile app before you e-file :

1. Sign in to your account and open your return by selecting Take me to my return.
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.

Thank you. I did all the above steps but to no avail. The only two options were pay with google play or refund but the refund is too small. There wasn't an option for credit card/debit card. I even logged out and then logged back in. My google play account isn't authorized to pay. Please advise.

@yayagirls2 Are you using a mobile app or an internet browser to log into your TurboTax account and pay your TurboTax fees?

Mobile app. My daughter uses it and had no problems using google play or credit card.

@yayagirls2 If your mobile app is not allowing either option you may have to use a web browser and log into TurboTax Online with the same login information as you use in the app and then follow the steps above, in the second set of instructions, to pay your fees. Then you can go back to your app to finish or finish online. If you only want to use the app, you can try contacting support by clicking on this link: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

Thank you again. I will give it a try.

Your welcome

I want to pay with my credit card.

I didn't know. 

I need help I want to pay turbotax 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions below to pay your TurboTax fees.

How can I pay my TurboTax Online fees? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I want to pay. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact customer support below for assistance with your payment.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I want to pay

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies