rob-lorlie

How do I pay for my 2017 TurboTax now? With the tax changes, I want to do this before the end of the year.

You can, but understand that tax preparation fees are deducted on a Form 1040 Schedule A as an itemized deduction. and must be greater than 2% of your AGI to be deductible.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tax Tools the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue.  Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.