Solved: How do I manually input the 1099-INT information?

bchope93

How do I manually input the 1099-INT information?

I enter my bank name and it does not show up on the results. I want to enter it manually instead of importing it from my financial institution.

bluedeb

Where do I enter Form 1099-INT?

Form 1099-INT reports interest from banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions. Here's how to enter a 1099-INT:

1. Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
    • If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
  4. On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT (import or type it in yourself) and follow the on-screen instructions.

bluedeb

Where do I enter Form 1099-INT?