Solved: How do I get my $15 Robinhood discount applied to the Turbotax product that I select?

mejia198021

How do I get my $15 Robinhood discount applied to the Turbotax product that I select?

DonnaLO

Information about TurboTax Partner discounts:

This applies to all TurboTax partners, not just banks, credit unions, or insurance companies.

DonnaLO

brianconley-

I did login through Robinhood (and the affiliate logo shows up), but you're lying about a $15 discount and only providing a $5 discount.
brianconley-

kelseyreyes4

Having the same problem this year. I went through Robinhood, and the discount is not working. I called TurboTax and they said to contact Robinhood, but Robinhood is saying to contact TurboTax. What am I supposed to do?
juliemaycry

Same issue with me. There was never a window that showed a confirmation or anything it just said paid and I went from the affiliate link. Just out $15 I guess as their customer support is garbage.
phillip-k86

Yeah this is non-functional, even the $5 default discount isn’t working right now either. TurboTax really needs to get their act together, especially when they’re constantly bombarding users to upgrade for “audit defense”, if this is how you guys program your software I don’t have any faith in the kind of support you’d give in an audit (and seriously, stop bugging every single section).
josephcrawfordat

I had the same problem in 2019. No discount. Definitely had the Robinhood branding.