scottsmith30

How do I get AGI individually for my wife and myself for my daughter's FASFA application?

If you and your spouse filed a joint return the AGI is the same for each of you.  It can be found on line 7 of your 2018 Form 1040.  If you filed married fling separately, then look at each Form 1040 and use the amount from line 7 on each return.

scottsmith30

Ok let me rephrase...how do I find my wife and myself individual income for 2019?

@scottsmith30 wrote:

Look at the 2019 Form W-2 and/or 2019 Form 1099 you each received for your individual income in 2019.