damackler

How do I file State without paying twice? I paid to download State and at the efile screen another $24,99 is asked for.

We bought Basic and files Federal.  Then later decided to eFile State (Colorado) and paid for the State download, affirmed by credit card statement.  Program now shows uo as Delux. Used the TurboTax web page that acknowledged we had downloaded once and allowed a second download..  Ran through the State part of TurboTax but at the end the program is requesting another $24.99 before it will eFile.

Yes there is a separate fee to efile the state return in the Desktop program.  It is 24.99, the price just increased on 3/16 before Mid-March the price was 19.99.

Or you can print and mail the state for free.