Solved: How do I file my taxes for 2017 in December 2018 on turbo tax?

How do I file my taxes for 2017 in December 2018 on turbo tax?

The TurboTax online editions are only for tax year 2018.  The 2017 online editions closed after October 15, 2018.

To complete and file a 2017 tax return using TurboTax you will need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2017 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2017 tax return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.  You will need to include with the mailed tax return any forms W-2 and 1099 which have taxes withheld.

If the tax return is being filed for a tax refund there are no penalties for filing the return after the due date.