Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do i enter miscellaneous income?

1 Reply
New Member

How do i enter miscellaneous income?

Please use the steps below to get to the miscellaneous income area.

1. Select the Federal Taxes Tab

2. Select the Wages & Income Sub-Tab

3. Select Explore On My Own

4. Scroll down the page which should now show a list of available areas to visit

5. Under the Less Common Income section you should see Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C; select the Start option to the right.

6. On the next page choose which category your income falls under - if it's cash from a job like babysitting choose " Other income not already reported on a Form W-2 or Form 1099"

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings