Solved: How do I enter in a small amount amount of revenue like $150 that I did not receive a 1099-misc for?

How do I enter in a small amount amount of revenue like $150 that I did not receive a 1099-misc for?

If you didn’t receive a 1099-MISC (or have a 1099-MISC without an EIN) for a class action suit, follow these steps to report the income: 

1. Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
  2. Type “lawsuit settlement” in the Search box and then select the “Jump to” link.
  3. Answer Yes to the question Any Other Taxable Income?
  4. Enter a brief description and the amount you received and click Continue.

Please feel free to post any additional details or questions in the comment section. 

What type interest, miscellaneous?

It was $150 settlement payment from a class action suit

Thanks.

perfect thank you!

More than a pleasure. Good Luck!