Solved: How do I efficiently Review a large number of 1099...

wujohn1990

How do I efficiently Review a large number of 1099-B security transactions imported from brokerage account

I imported 1099-B transactions from my brokerage account to TurboTax online. There are over 300 options transactions that needs me to review manually. After reviewing one transaction, TurboTax would go back to the first page, so I have to click next page again and again (there is no efficient way to go to the specific page either).  Is there any way I can review the transactions in batches or I can navigate to the next transaction quickly without going through all the pages again

fanfare

As Euler pointed out, many years ago, that's 45,150 clicks for 300 options.

You should be using the "I'll enter a summary" option.

OR
find some other tax software that works.

fanfare

OR

NCperson

agreed, if they are covered transactions, just manually enter the summary information; the transaction detail is not required by the IRS (because they are getting it separately from your broker)