Ask the Experts about Life Changes in 2021 >> Event happening TODAY!
EWGlobalSolutions

How do I downgrade from full service, and return to the regular turbotax live self employed version?

macNoCheese

i have this same question. I tried to do Full Service, scheduled an appointment, but never got a call. Now my online account is stuck on the document upload step and I can't access anything else on my account.

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you would like to go back to a lesser version of Turbo Tax, you will need to clear and start over

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

melissagood2424

The problem is that there IS no Clear and Start Over.  The screen is stuck. This is happening to me

as well and I am also looking for resolution. 

LindseyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Help with clearing and starting over has been provided by clicking here. It will guide you step by step. You can also try clearing your cache. Click here for assistance with clearing your cache.