How do I calculate my 1040es estimated tax payments for next year?

you didn't calculate my quarterly  payments

TurboTax can assist you in calculating quarterly estimated tax payments and will prepare vouchers (Form 1040-ES) for you to print.   You must make your estimated payments directly to the IRS. You cannot make the payments through TurboTax. See the link below for the IRS online payment services.

https://www.irs.gov/payments

To calculate estimated payments, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Federal Taxes > Other Tax Situations

2. Click on the Start/Revisit box next to Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes.[See Screenshot #1, below.]

3.Click the No box on the screen Adjust How Much Tax You Pay [This is for withholding from a paycheck.]

4. Click the Prepare Now box on the Estimated Taxes for 2017 screen  [Screenshot #2]

5. Click on the Yes  Review Your Estimates for 2017 screen [Screenshot #3]

TurboTax will display 2017 quarterly estimates based on your 2016 income. If you think your 2017 financial picture will
differ, continue through the screens, entering the requested information.  TurboTax will then calculate your quarterly estimated payments for 2017.

How do I get TurboTax to calculate my estimated tax payments?

print my 1040-es form for 2019

Ferderal Taxes

https://www.irs.gov/payments

Hi, is there a way to access the estimated payments calculator for a return that is already filed?

PRINT MY VOUCHERS, PLEASE

@cdrcoop 

blank post