Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I apply my employee discount? I've logged into my account using the link provided by my employer as suggested, but the discount still isn't appearing.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I apply my employee discount? I've logged into my account using the link provided by my employer as suggested, but the discount still isn't appearing.

First make sure you log out of TurboTax before you click the link provided by your employer. Then log in through the link. 

If these steps don't work contact customer support before you complete your payment. Please see contact information below (expand the edition you are using for a telephone number):

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kell4042

I cannot find where or how to apply my employment given promo code for 20% off?

Kell4042

I tried 10 different times using the link you provided original question posted by someone else?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Please see the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below, on how to apply your discount:

How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount?

If you have already filed your taxes or need additional assistance, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Care Support by clicking the following link: What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Kell4042

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies