How can i tell if my employer reported reimbursement on my w2? It was untaxed each check when received

I submitted expense reports throughout the year and was reimbursed untaxed each paycheck. Additionally, I was reimbursed .39/mile for my personal vehicle. How do I see if this was already reported on my w2

You expense reimbursements are probably not reported on your W-2, as they are not considered income.

The good new is that the difference between the IRS mileage rate and the amount your were actually reimbursed may be deductible as job-related expenses.  The mileage rate for 2016 was 54 cents per mile, so you may be able to claim the 15 cent difference.

Note:  Unreimbursed job-related expenses are deductible on Schedule A (Itemized Deductions) and are subject to the 2% floor for miscellaneous itemized deductions.  

To input your job-related expenses (TurboTax Deluxe edition or higher is required to file itemized deductions):