How can i see if my mate was a dependent on my ret...

How can i see if my mate was a dependent on my return?

They will be listed in the dependent section of form 1040 and there will be a $500 credit included on line 13a of form 1040. 

Your "mate" ?  Are you legally married?  If so you cannot claim a spouse as a dependent, but you can file a joint return together.

Look at your Form 1040.  The dependents are shown on the top half of page 1.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

Not legally narried no an i dont remember if i claimed him as a dependent or not but i was helpin him with filling out for the stimulus payment an it asks if anyone claimed him i cant seem to assess my 2019 tax records on here