turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I purchased my Turbotax Deluxe Program CD from Office Depot, and all that I require now is my completed tax forms to mail. Therefore, I should not owe any extra money.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I purchased my Turbotax Deluxe Program CD from Office Depot, and all that I require now is my completed tax forms to mail. Therefore, I should not owe any extra money.

Turbo Tax Deluxe CD download is a different program than Turbo Tax online. Based on your post, you are trying to use the online version. Using the online version will cost you to do so. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax Deluxe CD download is a different program than Turbo Tax online. Based on your post, you are trying to use the online version. Using the online version will cost you to do so. 

How can I go back and use my CD that is in my computer?
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can click the start up menu in the lower left hand corner, then select Turbo Tax. This will open the software.

I see people all the time that have bought the CD/Download Desktop Software but then somehow ended up using the Online version and didn't know it.  If that happened to you,  you can move your Online file to the Desktop program and continue without paying for Online or needing to reenter your info. Post back if you need to know how to move it to your Desktop program.

To  continue in the desktop version see this…….
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901476-how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-the-turbotax-softw...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies