howell-kiung

How can I get refund for 2018 Deluxe version ($44.99) because I meant to purchase Idaho state tax and I already purchased 2018 Premier through Costco? Please advise.

I did purchased Turbo Tax 2018 Premier from Costco and I need additional State Idaho tax so I tried to purchase it through online.  However, I accidentally purchased and paid for 2018 deluxe version which I don't needed.  Also I did purchased Idaho state tax and paid for it.  Please advise how can I get refund for for version of Turbo Tax 2018 deluxe ($44.99).

Lilibeth

Hi- please use this website to request a refund for the software purchase - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@enadeau please see the below TurboTax FAQ to see if your software purchase falls within the guidelines for a refund. If your purchase is eligible, click the link in the FAQ that will take you to the refund request form:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-...