Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

How can I get in touch with Turbotax to report a program error with New Jersey State tax?

You have to wait and see what TurboTax does when the New Jersey program for 2023 is released, currently expected to be January 18. At that time, if you think TurboTax is not handling it correctly according to the New Jersey instructions for 2023, start a new thread explaining clearly and concisely, in one post, exactly what TurboTax is doing wrong, and provide references to the relevant New Jersey instructions. Also state whether you are a homeowner or a tenant.

All of the old posts and old threads are meaningless because they are based on 2022. Referencing the old posts and threads will just cause confusion.

How can I get in touch with Turbotax to report a program error with New Jersey State tax?

When did the person you were talking about get their first ANCHOR payment? I got both of mine this year:

on 3/28/2023 for 2019 in the amount of $1500,

on 10/12/2023 for 2020 in the amount of $1750.

I still think that the $50 tax credit will be separate, and it will be on the 2023 income tax form. Will have to wait to find out.

Nope! After the 2022  Turbotax NJ State Tax program being incorrect, I filed directly on the NJ website. That, plus the fact that I was blown off when I reported it on two boards here, I'm not going to purchase the state for 2023.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies