turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

RJrzuni

How can I get a confirmation number for e-filing? My work asked to the second page of 1040EZ that includes an e-file confirmation number.

Where is efile confirmation number

How can I get a confirmation number for e-filing? My work asked to the second page of 1040EZ that includes an e-file confirmation number.

@RJrzuni  wrote:

Where is efile confirmation number

What is the context of your question?  Why is such a number requested?   For example, is a loan company asking for an efile confirmation number to prove you filed your 2020 return?   Or does a loan company want a signed copy of your 2020 return?

Or are you trying to efile a state return, and your state asks for a state efile confirmation number/code in order to proceed with the state efile?

Suie 4
Returning Member

I need a State eFile confirmation Number for Missouri State taxes

@Suie 4 wrote:

I need a State eFile confirmation Number for Missouri State taxes

Please speak to TurboTax Customer Support.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Jk56bd57

This isn’t after you file it’s asking for a confirmation # of your state purchase! There isn’t a confirmation # it was a free download of one state program?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need a state e-file confirmation number, you will need to reach out to us directly.  Please reach out to us using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@Jk56bd57

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies