How can I file irs form 941?

djs2014pledges

How can I file irs form 941?

Where can I find form 941 to file

How can I file irs form 941?

Form 941 is only filed if you are a business paying employees and withholding taxes from their paychecks.  It must be filed at least quarterly and sometimes more often, depending on the size of your payroll.  TurboTax does not prepare form 941. QuickBooks might, if you use QuickBooks for your business. Making mistakes on form 941 can result in substantial penalties for your business and personal liability for you depending on the kind of business it is.  You may want to ask a professional accountant to help you set up your business accounting and explain the payroll forms and help you through the first few quarters, or maybe even outsource your payroll to a payroll company.  

JRPHOTO

How can I file irs form 941?

Does TurboTax or TurboTax Business have the capability to walk me through filing my Form 941 quarterly?

DawnC

How can I file irs form 941?

Unfortunately, no.   However, I will leave you some links below that will hopefully help you tackle the issue.   What kind of payroll filings do you need to prepare?   TurboTax can help with some things - like Household Employees or the tax reporting of your already filed payroll taxes.   Quickbooks can help with payroll processing too.   Don’t let the challenge of processing payroll overwhelm you.

You must file IRS Form 941 if you operate a business and have employees working for you. Certain employers whose annual payroll tax and withholding liabilities are less than $1,000, might get approval to file the annual version—Form 944.

With QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced and Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced, you can file and pay for your taxes electronically.

Video: Guide to Payroll Taxes

How to Pay Employer Federal Taxes

@JRPHOTO