• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timhollyskinner

How can I efile on the app after I have already downloaded and printed my forms? I want to go back and efile now rather than mail

7 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

How can I efile on the app after I have already downloaded and printed my forms? I want to go back and efile now rather than mail

What is the status of your return when you sign in?    Did you mail anything yet? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Shelly8Urias

amended printed

Shelly8Urias

amended printed. Have not filed anything yet.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Would you please clarify your question. Are you trying to e-file an amended return? The form is not available yet to either e-file or mail. Please see this for more information: IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

Abergya

I printed my forms but did not mail them

Abergya

I have not mailed any forms yet

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

How to switch from mailing to e-filing has been provided by clicking here.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v