Solved: How can I delete return and start over i didnt fil...

How can I delete return and start over i didnt file yet but i want to change the service from self employment to easy file the free option

As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online.

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?

1. Sign in and select a topic to continue your return.
  2. On the next screen, from the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.