Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can i decline the credit score?

tt brought me to a screen that seems to be forcing me to choose to have my credit score done.  The only way it seems to leave that screen is for me to say it is not me.  There is no option to decline.  It then signs me out of tt altogether.  When i sign back in fresh, it brings me only to the credit score (non) option again.  This is very wrong, perhaps even illegal, certainly it is extremely annoying.  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I tried what Maureeno advised.  No avail.  Somehow got through to tech support on telephone, was not able to be resolved, though they stated it was.  They gave me a case # to follow up; but that is not allowing me into the phone system today.  It's beyond frustrating.  There are two other major problems i've had in the turbo tax, intuit system.  I won't use turbo tax again.

I have found when in that situation, other than wanting to reach through the screen and strangle them, press ESC or click all over the page.  Somewhere on that page is an X that they don't want you to find.  I agree!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Per Turbo Chat Support:

"To delete your Turbo account please send an email to tubrosupport AT intuit.com  confirming you'd like to delete your account. Send the email from the email address associated with your Turbo account. Once we receive your email we'll delete your account within 14 days."

Had to strip/break down the email address because the suppose site will block it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies