How can I access my FedEx Ground 2020 W-2 since I ...

zjohnson1827

How can I access my FedEx Ground 2020 W-2 since I don't work there anymore and cannot get anyone on the phone?

Have you tried the FEDEX employee website?

JotikaT2

If you have tried contacting the employer directly and are still unsuccessful, you can request assistance from the IRS to obtain your W-2 form.

Requesting a copy of your W-2 form

Msali77

My name is [PII removed] I haven't receive my w2 form from Fedex for 2020  my tenure there was from February 26, 2020 to December 11, 2020.

Irene2805

The IRS offers the following advice if you haven't received your W-2s:  [IRS Topic 154 - Form W-2  and Form 1099-R (What to Do if Incorrect or Not Received)]

1.  Contact your employer/payer.

2.  If you still haven't received the missing or corrected form by the end of February, you may call the IRS at 800-829-1040.  (See Telephone and Local Assistance for hours of operation).Have the following information handy:

• Your name, address (including ZIP code), phone number, taxpayer identification number, and dates of employment,
  • Your employer/payer's name, address (including ZIP code), and phone number,
  • If known, your employer/payer's identification number.

3.  The IRS will contact the employer/payer for you and request the missing or corrected form.The IRS will also send you a Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, or Form 1099-R, Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc. (PDF), along with a letter containing instructions for you.

If you don't receive the missing or corrected form in sufficient time to file your tax return, you may use Form 4852 to complete your return. You'll estimate your wages or payments made to you and taxes withheld on Form 4852.  Please see this article:  How do I file a substitute W-2 using Form 4852?

@Msali77

Msali77

My name is [PII removed] and I worked for FEDEX Ground from February 26th 2020 until December 11th 2020.....I have yet to receive my w2 and its impossible to get anyone on the phone or at the site I used to work. I can be reached at [PII removed].

ColeenD3

Please see the post from Irene2805 above. The instructions for how to handle that situation are outlined. There is nothing more that anyone else can tell you.