Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How can I access live chat

Michigan ? Estimated 1/19 subject to change of course ... see this great tool :

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

k2page

My federal and state taxes were all set to go, no errors.  When I got to the very end everyone was cleared, except transmission, which said canceled.  I have tried all these things:

-updating turbo tax

-restarting computer

-using a different browser

-waiting a day

-redoing my taxes and just including federal and not michigan

Are there any other things to try?

CreneC62
Returning Member

I have been up all night because federal has rejected me I’ve tried at least 10 times to fix this and I don’t know what to do

@CreneC62 

What exactly is the rejection code or message ?

CreneC62
Returning Member

code F8962-070  they reject me  i have been up all night this is never happened  to me

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article to correct this particular rejection code.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@CreneC62 

The 1095-A came in a yellow envelope this year and they are just coming in the mail now.  There was online access to the form starting 1/4  so if you log into your ACA account you should find it.

www.healthcare.gov

jwashko2

Lost all documentation in house fire, ID-Me wants to verify phone number it was a  LANDLINE which is now un-un-accessable.  How do  I  access my AGI since the only place it is known to exist is with the IRS? I can't E-file.

ANYBODY???

Try using zero as your AGI.    

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
jwashko2

IF your AGI  does NOT match your last year filing the IRS will reject your submission.

Paper and snail mail are still available though.

@jwashko2 Zero often works.   There are lots of returns that were processed so late in the season that the IRS does not even have the AGI's in the system in order to match them up.  Whenever someone has an AGI rejection, the next thing to try is zero.  If zero does not work, then you may have to print and mail.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I have installed Trubotax. I first installed it by using the CD. but it would not let me enter the license code.  It ended up being installed more than once. I followed instructions to either remove or repair. I  tried to repair it. It ended up with 2 copies. I tried to remove the copy but after that it still said it. so at this point, I can't get it installed correctly so I can't use the program. Can you help me? My mind is dead I haven't slept for days, so I'm making this very clear.

''

@bevhicks13

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time daily

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies