Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi There, I used Online version to file my tax and I was advised to download the software to file tax separately for my wife and myself as we live in different country.

I have given my credit card info to try to file it for Federal and MA state without success. Will I be charged? If I use the downloaded version to file, what would be the total cost to me? Thank you!

-John
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Xori

Hi There, I used Online version to file my tax and I was advised to download the software to file tax separately for my wife and myself as we live in different country.

Hello. I see that you are using the TurboTax Deluxe, which I would assume would be the same version you would be using if choosing to download. With the downloaded version of TurboTax Deluxe, you are given five (5) free e-filing and one free state filing. So, to file for you and your wife separately, the associated costs would be for the product, and an additional state filing cost. Please refer to the link for information on Products and Pricing for our TurboTax download products. https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Note: There may be accompanied service/convenience fees based on your payment option.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Xori

Hello. I see that you are using the TurboTax Deluxe, which I would assume would be the same version you would be using if choosing to download. With the downloaded version of TurboTax Deluxe, you are given five (5) free e-filing and one free state filing. So, to file for you and your wife separately, the associated costs would be for the product, and an additional state filing cost. Please refer to the link for information on Products and Pricing for our TurboTax download products. https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Note: There may be accompanied service/convenience fees based on your payment option.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies