Hi! I registered and filled all my documents and i...

buserdem17

Hi! I registered and filled all my documents and informations to gert my taxes back but still I have no respont and my payment . Is there a problem ?

I filed my tax return and the IRS but still have no respont or payment please help
Texas Roger

Are you asking about a tax refund or a stimulus payment? Did you register for the stimulus payment using this portal? https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

Or did you only file a tax return? If you filed a tax return did you efile it or print and mail it yourself? When did you file?

MinhT1

Once your return has been accepted by the IRS, the refund process is completely under the control of the IRS. The IRS says that most refunds would be issued within 21 days. But some returns need more processing and refunds will take longer, especially during these Covid-19 times when some IRS agents still work remotely.

Please read this IRS FAQ for more information.

Please be patient, the situation will get better soon as some IRS agents are returning to their desks. You can check the status of your refund at this IRS web portal.