As a Uber driver, the IRS requires you to file a Schedule C as a self-employed taxpayer. Without any tax documents, you will enter your information under "Schedule C" in your online program:
- Sign into your account and select Take me to my return
- At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in schedule C and Enter
- Select Jump to schedule C
- On screen, Did you have any self employment income or expenses? Answer Yes.
- Follow prompts to enter your info
Note that if you do not have any related expenses to claim, you can stay with the Deluxe edition. However, if you have any related expenses to claim, you will be prompted to TurboTax Self-Employed edition.