Solved: Hi. How can I tell the total amount of an asset that has been depreciated? Turbotax seems to only show the amount in the current year that is being depreciated.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorge69ijk

Hi. How can I tell the total amount of an asset that has been depreciated? Turbotax seems to only show the amount in the current year that is being depreciated.

As an example, I purchased a refrigerator a couple years ago for a rental property. How do I see the amount left to depreciate?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Lisa995
Level 12

Hi. How can I tell the total amount of an asset that has been depreciated? Turbotax seems to only show the amount in the current year that is being depreciated.

youre welcome!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lisa995
Level 12

Save the return including all worksheets.  You'll find a Depreciation Details page in with the worksheets.  That shows all the information you'll need.
jorge69ijk

Thank you!
Lisa995
Level 12

youre welcome!

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings