Solved: Hi. How can I tell the total amount of an asset that has been depreciated? Turbotax seems to only show the amount in the current year that is being depreciated.

jorge69ijk

Hi. How can I tell the total amount of an asset that has been depreciated? Turbotax seems to only show the amount in the current year that is being depreciated.

As an example, I purchased a refrigerator a couple years ago for a rental property. How do I see the amount left to depreciate?

Lisa995

youre welcome!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Lisa995

Save the return including all worksheets.  You'll find a Depreciation Details page in with the worksheets.  That shows all the information you'll need.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jorge69ijk

Thank you!
Lisa995

youre welcome!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪