turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

willwylie

I was charged 3 times for using Turbo Tax Deluxe. How do I get this issue resolved and refunded for the two error purchases?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I was charged 3 times for using Turbo Tax Deluxe. How do I get this issue resolved and refunded for the two error purchases?

A Deluxe Federal return is 59.99.   Do you have 3 charges of 59.99?

Or did you also have a state return at 44.99?

And did you choose pay fees out the Federal refund?  If so, that option has an additional 39.99 service fee (44.99 for California filers.)

If something was charged incorrectly, we can tell you how to reach Customer  Support during business hours.
willwylie

I was using the mobile app and kept getting an error message at checkout for Apple Pay. After a couple of tires I went to a desktop to use my debit card.
willwylie

If you could provide me with a number to the right department for handling this situation I would appreciate it. I understand the normal business hours for Customer support.

Here's how to reach TurboTax Support during business hours:

You can use this form at the link below.   It may provide a number, or it may schedule a callback.

Use the dropdown menu to indicate your product, e.g., Mobile App.

In the issue line enter "billing issue for Deluxe" without quotes.   If you mention "refund", it might send you to check on a tax refund.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

It looks like they've already changed to shorter hours now that filing season is ending. 

It looks like new hours are 5AM-5 PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Mon-Sat starting today.

Here's another way to get a phone number, but the above may be better.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

When using that form in my answer above, in the issue line it's probably a good idea to go ahead and mention Deluxe, too.  Such as "billing issue with Deluxe" (without quotes).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies