Solved: Here are a few simple steps to change your payment...

I want to Pay Turbo tax with a credit card not from my federal refund

I clicked to pay with my Federal refund but decided I want to pay with a Credit card and I can not find out how to change this

Here are a few simple steps to change your payment method and pay using your credit card:

1. Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
  2. Click File in the upper right corner and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  3. On this screen, click the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  4. Click View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select method on the screen after that.
  5. Complete payment by entering information.
  6. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the method has changed.

How do I do this

Me too! They even sent me a link and it will not let me login! I even have a receipt they sent me stating that I would only be charged a one time fee of $39.99. If they stiff me I will contact my attorney and sue!!!

If you pay for your State refund by having TT deduct it from your Federal Refund you will be charged for Audit Defense (about $45) whether you want it, or not.  Watch the screen carefully.  It goes by quick, so you may not even notice it.  You have to click on one of those little info. windows "i" symbols to get the whole story.  Pay with your CC.  TT did a disservice by not making this more transparent.