helping friend to file. can I use my computer?

Yes, you can use the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer to complete a tax return for anyone.  Provided you do not charge a fee for completing the tax return.

Yes.  Are you using the Online browser version or the Desktop CD/Download program?

Online is only good for 1 return per account.  But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts.   How to start another return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

Thats why if you need to do more than 1 return we recommend you buy the Desktop CD/Download program.  It can do unlimited returns and efile 5 for free.  And you can buy a lower version.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions.

Or if you have the Desktop CD/Download program installed on your computer you can do multiple returns.  Go up to File-New.