Solved: Help? - Page 3

TurboTax fails to import 1099 from Robinhood. It was supposed to be available by today. Only reason for using TurboTax was so I don't have to enter transactions by hand.

If you're anxious to file, print the consolidated 1099-B and use the summary option for Category A or D.
If you have adjustments TurboTax will mark you  "M" (mail in)
If no adjustments, guess what, you don't have to mail and you don't have to Import.
Either way, you will be able to e-File immediately.

Help?

Go directly to the Robinhood site and make sure they have posted your 1099,

Hey there! I had the same problem. Make sure you are selecting Robinhood Apex. Once I did this, I had no more problems!