Hello, the IRS was supposed to deduct my tax payment directly from my bank account today as per my request when filing, however, the transaction never occurred. How can I check to make sure it went t

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you chose to have them withdraw from your bank account, generally the funds are withdrawn on the payment date you specified if your return has been accepted. If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted and your specified date, you will need to call the IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537.

When will my tax payment go through?